This weekend was a good one — calm, productive, full of sunshine. We finally got around to some home improvement projects we’ve been wanting to simply start (but finished, too!) and yesterday enjoyed a taste-testing brunch of the city’s best salteñas which I’ll post later this week. If you’re looking for something to watch on the tube this week I highly recommend Pandora’s Promise , a 2013 pro-nuclear power documentary that chronicles many environmentalists’ change of stance regarding the power debate. We caught it on Netflix and I was pretty impressed, and influenced, by this film that’s definitely worth checking out. Onward with a new week and new goals!
Last Week’s Wishes
1. Set up CoSchedule. HOW DID I WAIT THIS LONG TO GET STARTED WITH COSCHEDULE? It’s marvelous and most definitely a tool that every blogger needs to complement their content repertoire. After publishing a piece I can post and schedule to ALL of my social media outlets right in the calendar as well as manage comments, follows and statistics for each particular post. Win, win, win.
3. Put together a resources page. I wish I had gotten around to this but I spent this time dealing with my online photography portfolio site which was hacked a while back and is proving to be more difficult to restore than anticipated. Any tips for tighter website security in the future?
This week’s wishes/goals
1. Put together a resources page. I’ll carry this over from last week and see if I can at least get a list of resources together, if not publish the page in it’s entirety.
2. Restore my photography website. Ugh. It looks like I’ll be switching hosting providers and starting from scratch so I better get to it. Stay away from Vexxhost if ever looking for a domain service provider, they are useless.
3. Publish three posts. Having this has a written goal really helped me last week so I’ll continue to add it until this is a habit and I get into the routine of publishing regularly. I’d like to throw a recipe up here this week (I’ve been on fiya in the kitchen lately :)) and hopefully some photos from my drilling trip.
A linkup with
There you have it! What are you hoping to accomplish this week?